The Members of the UN
Lesson 17 Audio
In this lesson we go over:
- Permanent Missions to the UN
- Permanent Observers
- How nations and organizations become members
- What are countries joining?
- Membership dues and responsibilities
The UN Charter (Membership)
The UN Blue Book
- How does the UN compare with other membership organizations that perhaps you are a part of?
What are the similarities and the differences?
- Given that the UN is not a “government” what are your thoughts about there being a “world government”?
- Given that the UN is an agreement of nations to work together for peace, security and good neighborliness, what do you think could make it work better?
[DAPLessonComplete course_id=14 ][/DAPLessonComplete]
Taking action is what counts.